jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Kurla" <stefan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workspaces advice
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:08:17 GMT
David,

For what Mathew needs, I believe separate workspaces and a separate
repository system might be a good idea.

Here is why, he says that he is in a portal environment. That means he
has different sites with different sets of users. None of these sites
have data that needs to mingle. What if these sites are set up as
completely different webapps? So each webapp would have its own
repository, db, index and everything else. They could be accessed as
http://domain.com/site1 and http://domain.com/site2.

Would this make sense?

BR