jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit = Kick Ass Tool (was: Jackrabbit = Big Trouble??)
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:37:15 GMT
We did the same type of thing in our project: filesystem, workspace
filesystem and persistence, and the versioning filesystem and persistence
were all pointing to the same DB.

We had three workspaces in our repository, and repository.xml files were
generated based on the initial config in our jackrabbit.xml file.

When we needed to change the DB that Jackrabbit was pointing to (to deploy
the app on the production server, pointing at the production DB), it ended
up being a lot of places that we had to adjust the connection string.  It
would be nice to have an easier way to set these configuration options.

-Brian