jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Bologna <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clearing WorkspaceInfo ItemStateManager
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:34:58 GMT
I wold suggest you to go to 1.3... We didn't even try with earlier
versions - and you will probably want to use the db journal, which
was added (or stabilized...) i think in 1.3. The class name for the
cluster element in repository.xml has changed as well since 1.3, so i
would go for the most updated one.

Alessandro