jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with DerbydbPersistanceManager
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:49:47 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure, but maybe the problem has to do with the Tomcat
classloader. Could you check that the jar files are in the right
directories. In my system, I have

server/lib: no jackrabbit jar files
shared/lib: no jackrabbit jar files
webapps/<app>/WEB-INF/lib: jackrabbit and related jar files

Thomas