jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Does jackrabbit suffer from n+1 SQL SELECT queries?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:17:08 GMT
Hi,

> "select ... from ... where uuid in (uuid1, uuid2)".
> 1) How much faster is this

I don't think it would be faster, except if the database is really far
away from the PersistenceManager. Having a variable number of
arguments is also a problem because it's harder to reuse
PreparedStatements (I know only one database that supports using
arrays for such queries). But if somebody wants to test it please go
ahead.

Thomas

P.S. I sent this before, and got:
    users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: Domain name not found