jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicated nodes in cluster
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 06:56:38 GMT
Hi,

On 8/2/07, Andrea K. <akregar@alteanet.it> wrote:
> Any idea when this will be officially fixed?

As soon as we have a patch that fixes it. :-)

Seriously, I'd be very happy to have such issues fixed in the 1.4
release, but that will only happen if there's enough effort being
applied. If you want to expedite the process short of writing the
required patch yourself, you can comment on the issue tracker, provide
more details and test cases, etc.

I guess you are referring to JCR-905. A good way to help would be to
take the current patch, try it out and report back with test status.
Also, if you have ideas for resolving the problems raised by Marcel,
then any help is much appreciated.

BR,

Jukka Zitting