jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: Repository Lock Problem in JEE-Environment
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:02:29 GMT
Hi,

I can only support what Hendrik says - I'm accessing the Jackrabbit
repository (deployment model 2) parallel from both a JSF application and
an EJB3 (using the context lookup in order to get the repository handle
in both scenarios) ...
... my environment is (however): JBoss 4.0.5GA, Jackrabbit 1.3.1, Java
1.5_06.

kind regards,
Markus

--