jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:18:28 GMT
Although I didn't do that myself yet (I'd love to try it - but had no
time so far :-( ), you'll have to modify the corresponding section in
login-config.xml and use an LdapLoginModule instead of the
UsersRolesLoginModule - further details on this can be found under
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=LdapLoginModule ...
... I don't know what else is necessary from the jackrabbit side ...

in any case: let me know when you have this up and running ...

Markus

-

- and it
the wiki (I