jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:11:02 GMT
Hi,

currently you use the login-config.xml with the following jackrabbit
specific "code":
    <application-policy name="Jackrabbit">
      <authentication>
        <login-module
code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule"
          flag="required">
          <module-option
name="usersProperties">props/jackrabbit-users.properties</module-option>
          <module-option
name="rolesProperties">props/jackrabbit-roles.properties</module-option>
        </login-module>
      </authentication>
    </application-policy>
further you have a jackrabbit-jca-<version>.rar file in the deploy dir ...

... alternatively you could extract this .rar into a folder called
jackrabbit-jca-<version>.rar (yes this is a folder now) and then do the
changes according to the last section of
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJbossSecurity - this would
allow you to leave conf/login-config.xml unchanged (I don't use this
"deployment model" however).

kind regards,
Markus

Ishai Borovoy schrieb:
> BTW,
> what is the last section in
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJbossSecurity
> that talk about creating folder "jackrabbitsecurity.rar"?
>

> Markus Reis wrote:
>
>> The class should be in jackrabbit-core-<version>.jar and should be
>> included in jackrabbit-jca-<version>.rar - this however depends on the
>> jackrabbit version you are using ...
>> ... in any case you can put jackrabbit-core-<version>.jar in
>> server/default/lib (simply download it from
>> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi or build it from source) -
>> and make sure that it contains
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessManager ...
>>
>> ... note that the package and the name of this class has changed over
>> the last jackrabbit versions - so be sure that the entry in
>> repository.xml equals the class and package name in the included jar!
>>

>> regards,
>> Markus
>>

>> Ishai Borovoy schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi Markus,
>>> Another thing...
>>> By success I meant that I have no exception when Jboss initialize, but
>>> when
>>> I try to login (remotly) I get:
>>> "...
>>>  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No C
>>> sLoaders found for:
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessMana
>>> ...."
>>>
>>> I guess it related to the last section in
>>> :http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJbossSecurity,
>>> I follow this section but I am not sure I did it corectly, can you help
>>> me
>>> with that?

Jboss, no

based on a few