jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:19:41 GMT
The class should be in jackrabbit-core-<version>.jar and should be
included in jackrabbit-jca-<version>.rar - this however depends on the
jackrabbit version you are using ...
... in any case you can put jackrabbit-core-<version>.jar in
server/default/lib (simply download it from
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.cgi or build it from source) -
and make sure that it contains
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessManager ...

... note that the package and the name of this class has changed over
the last jackrabbit versions - so be sure that the entry in
repository.xml equals the class and package name in the included jar!

regards,
Markus

Ishai Borovoy schrieb:
> Hi Markus,
> Another thing...
> By success I meant that I have no exception when Jboss initialize, but when
> I try to login (remotly) I get:
> "...
>  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No C
> sLoaders found for:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessMana
> ...."
>
> I guess it related to the last section in
> :http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJbossSecurity,
> I follow this section but I am not sure I did it corectly, can you help me
> with that?
>

> Ishai Borovoy wrote:
>
>> OK success,
>> Thank you very much!!!