jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:14:18 GMT
(1) you have to create the rolemapping.properties file yourself (in your
repository.home: you specified that in jcr-ds.xml) - and it should
contain the following line in your case:
            friend=full
(2) you did not read the corresponding docs on the wiki (I pointed you
to) - You have to modify the repository.xml (security section) to:
  <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
    <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessManager" />
  </Security>

Here's also an example jcr-ds.xml (taken from the template in SVN):
<connection-factories>
    <tx-connection-factory>
        <jndi-name>jcr/local</jndi-name>
        <xa-transaction/>
        <rar-name>jackrabbit-jca.rar</rar-name>
        <connection-definition>javax.jcr.Repository</connection-definition>
        <config-property name="homeDir"
type="java.lang.String">/temp/jackrabbit</config-property>
        <config-property name="configFile"
type="java.lang.String">classpath:repository.xml</config-property>
        <config-property name="bindSessionToTransaction"
type="java.lang.Boolean">true</config-property>
    </tx-connection-factory>
</connection-factories>
change the rar name and homeDir (that's the dir where to put the
rolemapping.properties)

Markus

>>> http://www.researchstudio.at/