jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Markus Reis <markus.r...@researchstudio.at>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:21:32 GMT
Hi Ishai,

if you are looking for simple authentication based on a few
configuration files you could follow the approach presented on:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/SimpleJbossAccessManager
Further to the description there you will have to:
(1) add the following lines to login-config.xml in server\default\conf:
<application-policy name="Jackrabbit">
<authentication>
<login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule"
flag="required">
<module-option
name="usersProperties">props/jackrabbit-users.properties</module-option>
<module-option
name="rolesProperties">props/jackrabbit-roles.properties</module-option>
</login-module>
</authentication>
</application-policy>
(2) create a server\default\conf\props\jackrabbit-roles.properties file
listing <username>=<rolename> pairs
(3) create a server\default\conf\props\jackrabbit-users.properties file
listing <username>=<passsword> pairs
(4) rename the rolemappings.properties file in repository.home (that
lists <rolename>=<permission> pairs) to rolemapping.properties (if you
use jackrabbit 1.3 or higher)

hope that helps,
Markus

--