jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: Clearing WorkspaceInfo ItemStateManager
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:28:20 GMT
Sorry, I was just reading the page on clustering and noticed this too.
It was my perception of clustering who led me into the belief that it
couldn't go right. At this moment we are working with Jackrabbit 1.2.1.
Is clustering in that version stable enough to use it, or are you
suggesting we should go to 1.2.3 or even 1.3.(0,1)?

Thanks in advance,

Nick Stolwijk