jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Clearing WorkspaceInfo ItemStateManager
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:59:07 GMT
I've got a problem with multiple repositories that are reading from one
database. This was going well, because there was no writing to the
repositories (so read only data). Now, one of the repositories is going
to write to the database. Because of the ItemStateManager inside
Jackrabbit, the other repositories aren't picking this up. Is there some
way, to get to the WorkspaceInfo or ItemStateManager instance to clear
it once in a while?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

Ps. I know this is a not supported way of doing it. But for now, we
can't get the customer to run a stand alone repository, that all
applications can connect to.