jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Vikas Bhatia" <vik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are "Workflows" supported by Jackrabbit?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:50:38 GMT
Regarding workflows, except for jBPM, other open source java workflow
systems seem stagnant or in the case of openWFE heading towards ruby.

I have been looking at workflows myself and I saw something at jBPM.
http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html/docmgmt.html Has anyone
got any experience with this?