jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Mistric" <amist...@nemours.org>
Subject RE: Search binary file before adding to repository
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:15:43 GMT
How about creating a "queue" workspace to which you will add a file no matter what.
You can then search the files in that workspace and delete them if they don't meet your needs
or move them into "production" workspace if they do...

This is not perhaps what you want (searching in memory) but it could work.

Thanks

Amir