jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alan R <arof+nab...@messagio.com>
Subject Documentation Requests
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:05:33 GMT

Hi.  Is there any documentation available on the following issues?:

1) Node type migration -- For now I had to develop my own domain-specific
Export/Import system which is independent of node type definitions.  It's
slow to re-import the entire repository, but I have not come across a better
solution for handling fundamental changes to the node types or persistence
manager.

2) Tested configurations for the new bundle persistence managers -- I ran
into
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-users/200707.mbox/%3c5f211bd50707130255n4f171f80r7398d31e3908df36@mail.gmail.com%3e
this issue . Good documentation about tested configurations could have
prevented the problem, and it makes me wonder what other problems I might
encounter that I don't even know to test for.