jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alan R <arof+nab...@messagio.com>
Subject RE: like is not working properly
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:23:38 GMT

After debugging, I think my issue is not related to upgrading to 1.3.1 but to
a change I made to the node type CND file.  I added a generic property def
"- * (UNDEFINED)" to the parent type of the node which is not showing up in
the query. Reverting to 1.2.2 did not fix the bug, but backing out this CND
change did fix it. It wasn't the only change I made to the CND, so I need to
test it more, but it looks to me like adding the generic property def makes
property-based queries buggy.  Is this a known issue?