jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From woolly <p.b...@lbs-ltd.com>
Subject Re: Using JackRabbit for XML Structures
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:16:11 GMT

I've decided to store the xml as jcr:data in an nt:resource node. However,
the hierarchy, which contains thousands of nodes, is still huge when stored
on the file system (or in a database). Is there a way of reducing the amount
of space these nodes take up? Perhaps using a different nodetype? At the
moment they all just go in as nt:unstructured.

Thanks for you comments.