jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jaick <ja...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with DerbydbPersistanceManager
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:34:19 GMT

Hello,

I don't find anything about my error, and I really need to know what I have
to do.
I use Jackrabbit 1.3.
Last month I ran Jackrabbit as Java application and there was no problem
with the database but now running Jackrabbit on Tomcat 5.5 throws this
RepositoryException. Why is there any problem with the derby database in
this case ?
Maybe someone can help me ?  :confused:

Thank a lot

(please forgive my bad english, I'm a french studient)