jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject configure multiple workspaces
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:04:43 GMT

I need to set up multiple workspaces for my application.  I put 2 <workspace>
configurations in my repository.xml file.  I am using spring, so I
configured 2 different JackrabbitSessionFactory objects each with a
different workspaceName property.  Now before when i only had one workspace,
my app would create the repository automatically on startup.  However now
that i have 2, it does not create the new workspace.  Is this normal
behavior?  Is there a way I can configure 2 workspaces to automatically be
created on startup?