jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit 1.3.1 pathnotfound exception on node.getNode(String path) with "path" retrieved from node
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:12:41 GMT

I was indeed using the BundleDBPersistenceManager. I have now tried to switch
to the DerbyPersistenceManager. I am not getting the pathnotfoundexception
anymore. I now get a NoSuchItemStateException when I try to read a child
node ("C") that I have added to node "B". Also with
session.getRootNode().getNode(pathToC). In this case I also see the node C
when using session.getRootNode().getNode(pathToB).getNodes().nextNode(). So
a problem still exists, it only seems to occur on a node deeper in the
hierarchy.