jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit 1.3.1 pathnotfound exception on node.getNode(String path) with "path" retrieved from node
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:25:08 GMT

Hi,

I tried to upgrade from jackrabbit 1.1.1 to 1.3.1 but find my code failing
with this new version.

The following problem occurs.

In general I do something like this, all actions on the same Session object.

Node a = session.getRootNode().getNode(pathToA);
a.addNode(b);

//do some other things

Node b = session.getRootNode().getNode(pathToB);

This last line gives me a pathnotfoundexception

But when I try to do the following on the same session:

Node a = session.getRootNode().getNode(pathToA);
String testPathToB = a.getNodes().nextNode().getPath();

I see that testPathToB is the same as pathToB only differing in the leading
slash as expected.

I am not always getting this pathnotfoundexception, but I am not able to
find a pattern in this.
Can anyone tell me why I get this pathnotfoundexception on this getNode
method when I know it exists, and the same code doesn't fail on JackRabbit
1.1.1