jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Search binary file before adding to repository
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:05:58 GMT

That is def a good idea, however I need to make sure this file isn't on the
same physical drive as the repository due to security concerns.  Therefore I
assume I would have to set up another repository which seems complicated to
me.  I was hoping i could search the file before I add it...if it has one of
the keywords....i can save the file to a mounted drive.  Please let me know
of any way to search the file before it goes into the repository.  Thanks.