jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ishai Borovoy <ishaiboro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Versioning
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:35:52 GMT

Thanks.
Regarding question number 2, I will try to explain with an example:
suppose we have one version a', and there are other versions b', c'.
When a' is changed and other condition occurs (for example the person who
changed a' version is x), then b', c' need to get updated with the changes
in a'?
Is that possible to implement with the current versioning of JackRabbit?