jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michal Hybler <m.hyb...@email.cz>
Subject Re: Synchronous EventConsumer threw exception.
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:47:15 GMT

we use the jackrabbit webapp downloaded from jackrabbit website with changed
config files. There is only one weapp running. In our office everything goes
right but if we try to install software to our client this exception has
been thrown. Maybe there is some restriction on connection. Client is bank
and banks have many restriction and find right one is very problematic.
Especially when exception is in JR and not in code write by our developers.

Thanks for other ideas.
regards Michal