jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: query for child property
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:11:29 GMT

Yeah I saw that also, However, if you look at Query 1 in my first post, that
query returns a cwe:file node and searches on the jcr:content/@jcr:mimeType
child property and returns the correct results.  How is that working, but my
other query is not?  Seems like you are able to query on a child node
property.  Again, the only difference i see is that jcr:content is a direct
child property and cwe:comment is a child node.  Not sure if that makes a
difference, but it looks like it is.