jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How Can I catch the "excerpt" value from highlighting?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:54:59 GMT

Well I found that in the xpath query, it doesn't matter if I add the period
or not.  I do get an excerpt to return, but it is an empty excerpt.  Also,
when I call row.getValue("rep:excerpt()").getString(), I get an exception:
javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: rep:excerpt(.).  So I can use the period in
the query (period doesn't make a difference) but I can't use it to get the
row value.  It looks like it queries correctly by returning the cwe:file
nodes that have 'apple' in it, but it doesn't return the excerpt it finds.
Any ideas why that might be.  I'm using jackrabbit 1.3.1 and I have
re-indexed my repository with the text extractors installed properly.