jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: query for child property
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:58:34 GMT

Yes, I have checked to make sure the values are there.  Query 1 is actually
working fine.  It is Query 2 that is having an issue.  The only difference i
can see is that jcr:content is a property of cwe:file of type nt:resource
and cwe:comment is a child node of cwe:file.  Should that affect anything?