jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexingConfiguration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:29:06 GMT

I have a quick question.  I am using the indexing_configuration.xml file and
have added  to my SearchIndex section in my repository.xml.  Now I want to
know if its possible to put a default configuration for indexing in my
repository.xml file so it automatically generates the
indexing_configuration.xml file much like the workspace.xml gets generated
from the default repository configuration.  The whole purpose is that I
would like to be able to just deploy a warfile to a server and not have to
worry about copying any files over manually.  Please let me know.  Thanks.