jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "mike.wilson" <...@fluent.com>
Subject Re: DatabaseJournal doesn't work with springmodules
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:16:27 GMT

Hi,

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has had a chance to look at the
test classes I posted.  I'm still seeing double-inserts when using
DatabaseJournal along with transactions.  I've confirmed this behavior with
released Jackrabbit 1.3.1.  The test classes posted to this thread on 7/26
should demonstrate the difference:  DatabaseJournalTestNoTX.java (no
transactions, no double-insert problem) and DatabaseJournalTestTX.java
(transactions, double-insert problem.)  Again, no problem using FileJournal
with transactions on or off.

Thanks!
Mike Wilson