jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding nt:file and nt:folders
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:59:47 GMT

cross-referenced your reply with the Jackrabbit documentation.  I see
clearly that example, but what of the example where I would like to extend a
node type that has 3 specific attributes and I want to extend that type to
allow an arbitrary number of attributes.

For example, your example:
>[foo:i8nResource] > nt:resource
>- jcr:language     (STRING)
 only allows the inherited attributes from nt:resource and the additional
attribute jcr:language of type String.  How would we define this to allow an
arbitrary number of attributes of any type?