jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ishai Borovoy <ishaiboro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCA on JBoss
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:09:23 GMT

Hi Markus,
Another thing...
By success I meant that I have no exception when Jboss initialize, but when
I try to login (remotly) I get:
"...
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No C
sLoaders found for:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessMana
...."

I guess it related to the last section in
:http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJbossSecurity,
I follow this section but I am not sure I did it corectly, can you help me
with that?

Ishai Borovoy wrote:

> OK success,
> Thank you very much!!!
>
> Ishai
>

> Ishai Borovoy wrote:
>>
>> OK thanks,
>> I will try again.
>>
>> Ishai
>>
>> Markus Reis wrote:
>>>
>>> (1) you have to create the rolemapping.properties file yourself (in your
>>> repository.home: you specified that in jcr-ds.xml) - and it should
>>> contain the following line in your case:
>>>             friend=full
>>> (2) you did not read the corresponding docs on the wiki (I pointed you
>>> to) - You have to modify the repository.xml (security section) to:
>>>   <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
>>>     <AccessManager
>>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleJBossAccessManager" />
>>>   </Security>
>>>
>>> Here's also an example jcr-ds.xml (taken from the template in SVN):
>>> <connection-factories>
>>>     <tx-connection-factory>
>>>         <jndi-name>jcr/local</jndi-name>
>>>         <xa-transaction/>
>>>         <rar-name>jackrabbit-jca.rar</rar-name>
>>>
>>> <connection-definition>javax.jcr.Repository</connection-definition>
>>>         <config-property name="homeDir"
>>> type="java.lang.String">/temp/jackrabbit</config-property>
>>>         <config-property name="configFile"
>>> type="java.lang.String">classpath:repository.xml</config-property>
>>>         <config-property name="bindSessionToTransaction"
>>> type="java.lang.Boolean">true</config-property>
>>>     </tx-connection-factory>
>>> </connection-factories>
>>> change the rar name and homeDir (that's the dir where to put the
>>> rolemapping.properties)
>>>

>>> Markus

I use.

>>> http://www.researchstudio.at/