jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From shepy <vladosep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unicode chars in node name (via SPI)
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:55:01 GMT

Hello,

  I'm using spi to acces JR thru webDAV. When i want to create node with
special characters in node name (like \u0160) I get exception and the node
doesn't get created. Is there some limitations which unicode characters are
allowed in node name? When i access repository via DAV client in windows it
works fine, and it also works when i access repository directly (not via
SPI). Is there any way i can solve this?

Thanks