jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From saraheg <sara...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to reload all data from the database?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:53:43 GMT

I have two different repositories, and would periodically like to update
repository 2 with the data that is in repository 1.  I am currently doing
this by deleting all of the data in the database tables for repository 2,
and then replacing it with the data in the tables for repository 1. (I do
this directly in the database)  Right now in order for those changes to show
up, I have to bounce my webapp.  Is there a way to clear the cache through
the API?

Thanks!
Sarah