jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-mapping : can we map a node name to a bean field
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:04:19 GMT
Hi,

If I understand correctly, he wants to have some kind of synthetic
property for the node name just like for the node path. I think,
technically, this might be feasible, but where would we end with this ?
How many synthetic properties would want to be added with special
handling for each ? ...

In this case, I think it would probably be more appropriate to have some
helper method in your bean object, which just cuts off the last segment
of the path to get the name.

Regards
Felix