jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: ${wsp.name} variable not set
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:28:08 GMT
hi,
the wsp.name is defined during the parsing of the workspace configs.
can you provide your configs and the error that is shown?

regards, toby

On 7/21/07, Marcelo de Barros Alcantara <cad_malcantara@uolinc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My jackrabbit web-app is complaining about the ${wsp.name} value, which
> is not set.
>
> Someone can please explain me where do I set this variable and the
> others ${} variables from the repository.xml file?
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Marcelo Alcantara
>

> AVISO: A informacao contida neste e-mail, bem como em qualquer de seus anexos, e CONFIDENCIAL
e destinada ao uso exclusivo do(s) destinatario(s) acima referido(s), podendo conter informacoes
sigilosas e/ou legalmente protegidas. Caso voce nao seja o destinatario desta mensagem, informamos
que qualquer divulgacao, distribuicao ou copia deste e-mail e/ou de qualquer de seus anexos
e absolutamente proibida. Solicitamos que o remetente seja comunicado imediatamente, respondendo
esta mensagem, e que o original desta mensagem e de seus anexos, bem como toda e qualquer
copia e/ou impressao realizada a partir destes, sejam permanentemente apagados e/ou destruidos.
Informacoes adicionais sobre nossa empresa podem ser obtidas no site http://sobre.uol.com.br/.

> NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for use by the recipient named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or secret information. If you are not the e-mail?s intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail, and/or any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender replying to the above
mentioned e-mail address, and permanently delete and/or destroy the original and any copy
of this e-mail and/or its attachments, as well as any printout thereof. Additional information
about our company may be obtained through the site http://www.uol.com.br/ir/.

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97