jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Controller open source
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:11:13 GMT
The layout thing is the only Java 6 thing.

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/quickstart-gui.html

*"In order for the interfaces you create with the GUI Builder to work
outside of the IDE, the application must be compiled against classes for the
GroupLayout layout manager and also have those classes available at runtime.
These classes are included in Java SE 6, but not in Java SE 5. If you
develop the application to run on Java SE 5, your application needs to use
the Swing Layout Extensions library. "*
I'm not sure about what type of license the Swing Layout Extensions library
has. Therefore I choose to compile it under Java 6 which has the library
already included.

The source code is available at sourceforge, the ".form" files (for the GUI
builder) are also available and it's easy to recompile it for Java 5.

Jacco

--
Jacco van Weert -- 1111software@gmail.com