jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit is dead (for us)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:27:16 GMT
On 7/6/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:

> ...This is too bad, because some (who said most?) apache projects are really top quality
> projects that even professional softwares can rely on, and I thought Jackrabbit would
> follow this path...

I hate to feed the troll, and I totally respect the fact that
Jackrabbit might not be suited for your particular problem.

However, by implying that Jackrabbit is not a "quality project", the
above statement is IMHO insulting to the people who have been and who
are investing sweat and money into developing this project.

A little more respect for the people who make all this happen would be
appreciated.

-Bertrand