jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Audit Trail
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:02:29 GMT
hi harvey,

sorry for the delay and thanks to christophe for the additional information.

> On ServerSide you
> described JackRabbit as a bit 'rough around the edges' I'm kinda hoping your
> not including transaction management in that ?
my comment was really around what i would consider the "soft factors" like
nice and easy packaging, user documentation (beyond well documented
source code), etc...

i think the core of jackrabbit is extremely robust and scales well beyond my
expectations. i certainly at this point consider transactions being part of the
very well tested and frequently used core.

regards,
david