jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: JBoss JTA transaction timeout
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:42:00 GMT
> Yes, I may open a new session inside the same transaction (I'm quite new to Seam so I
don't know in detail how it handles everything, but almost sure I open more
> than one transaction).

... you can not open more than 1 session inside a container transaction ..

> Both the upload & download methods get a new session when they start doing their
job.
ok thats the normal way ..

public void testme() { <-- is a EJB SesssionBean Method
//ContainerTransaction begnis ...
Session sess = getRepository().login(credentials, workspaceName);
sess.getRootNode().addNode(....);
sess.save();
sess.logout();
}
//Container Transaction ends
if you now open a second session inside this transaction you will get a timeout eception ...

BR,
claus