jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo de Barros Alcantara" <cad_malcant...@uolinc.com>
Subject Repository dir structure - Temporary?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:10:57 GMT
Hi All,

When my application runs the home dir gets filled with dirs/files etc.
But I associated a database PersistenceManager on the repository
configuration (SimpleDbPersistenceManager).

My question is, this dir/file structure can be deleted anytime? This is
a temporary structure?

Another doubt is that I am having dificulty with the home dir
configuration, as that if I put "c:\jackrabbit-home" it always try to
tie together with the dir from which the application is being executed
(c:\eclipse\workspace\c:\jackrabbit-home). I tried everything...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Marcelo Alcantara
www.uol.com.br

AVISO: A informacao contida neste e-mail, bem como em qualquer de seus anexos, e CONFIDENCIAL
e destinada ao uso exclusivo do(s) destinatario(s) acima referido(s), podendo conter informacoes
sigilosas e/ou legalmente protegidas. Caso voce nao seja o destinatario desta mensagem, informamos
que qualquer divulgacao, distribuicao ou copia deste e-mail e/ou de qualquer de seus anexos
e absolutamente proibida. Solicitamos que o remetente seja comunicado imediatamente, respondendo
esta mensagem, e que o original desta mensagem e de seus anexos, bem como toda e qualquer
copia e/ou impressao realizada a partir destes, sejam permanentemente apagados e/ou destruidos.
Informacoes adicionais sobre nossa empresa podem ser obtidas no site http://sobre.uol.com.br/.

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for use by the recipient named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or secret information. If you are not the e-mail?s intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail, and/or any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender replying to the above
mentioned e-mail address, and permanently delete and/or destroy the original and any copy
of this e-mail and/or its attachments, as well as any printout thereof. Additional information
about our company may be obtained through the site http://www.uol.com.br/ir/.