jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo de Barros Alcantara" <cad_malcant...@uolinc.com>
Subject RE: ${wsp.name} variable not set
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:49:20 GMT
Hi Tobias/Christian,

Thanks for your attention.

Right now I turned to use springmodules to connect to jackrabbit and stopped trying to make
the war application that comes with jackrabbit to work.

The error was that it was trying to substitute the ${wsp*} variables but was not receiving
the parameter to substitute it. And I could not find anywhere in the code where it could be
set (as shown in the previous email).

Follow attached the bootstrap.xml and repository.xml.

---

Right now I am getting another issue.

Before explaining - first question: Are you guys using Java 6?

The error right now is related to path building. When I debugged to see the variable rep.home
it was "rep.home=C:\eclipse_workspace\publicador\target\work\webapp\c:/jackrabbit-home}" while
in the applicationContext-Jcr.xml it was:
<property name="homeDir" value="c:/jackrabbit"/>.

I was thinking if it could be some different path behaviour between different jdk versions.

Thanks!

Marcelo