jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo de Barros Alcantara" <cad_malcant...@uolinc.com>
Subject RE: ${wsp.name} variable not set
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:12:54 GMT
Hi Tobias,

I did some debbuging on the code, and could get some more info:

At RepositoryConfig.class it creates a Properties object with the variable and put the repository
home variable as below:

public static RepositoryConfig create(InputSource xml, String home)
            throws ConfigurationException {
        Properties variables = new Properties();
        variables.setProperty(
                RepositoryConfigurationParser.REPOSITORY_HOME_VARIABLE, home);
        RepositoryConfigurationParser parser =
            new RepositoryConfigurationParser(variables);

        RepositoryConfig config = parser.parseRepositoryConfig(xml);
        config.init();

        return config;
    }

At the ConfigurationParse class it then calls the replaceVaribles method and then it tries
to substiture the ${wsp.name} which is not set in the Properties object (just the repo.home
is).

    protected Properties parseParameters(Element element)
            throws ConfigurationException {
        Properties parameters = new Properties();

        NodeList children = element.getChildNodes();
        for (int i = 0; i < children.getLength(); i++) {
            Node child = children.item(i);
            if (child.getNodeType() == Node.ELEMENT_NODE
                    && PARAM_ELEMENT.equals(child.getNodeName())) {
                Element parameter = (Element) child;
                Attr name = parameter.getAttributeNode(NAME_ATTRIBUTE);
                if (name == null) {
                    throw new ConfigurationException("Parameter name not set");
                }
                Attr value = parameter.getAttributeNode(VALUE_ATTRIBUTE);
                if (value == null) {
                    throw new ConfigurationException("Parameter value not set");
                }
                parameters.put(
                        name.getValue(), replaceVariables(value.getValue()));
            }
        }

I could not find anywhere in the code where it could have set the value ${wsp.home} inside
the Properties variables object.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help, that´s making me crazy here.

Marcelo