jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Krenn, Christian" <christian.kr...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject jackrabbit doesn't update
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:34:05 GMT
Hi!

Our customer doesn't want a RMI solution, so i have to develop a direct
database solution with a oracle database in background.

Everything works well, but if I install my self written little browser
on another pc it updates not until tomcat is restarted. Seems like
jackrabbit is caching something and not accesses the database. Has
anyone a solution for that?

Thx in advance

Best
chris

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this
email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the
sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

BearingPoint INFONOVA GmbH
Sitz: Unterpremstatten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b