jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Bologna <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locking within a clustered environment
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:28:40 GMT
About clustering, I remember that when it was introduced, there was
an option to choose what workspaces and at what time interval should
be participating in the cluster. I could not find that in the wiki page.
Does anybody know where to look (besides of course the source code),
or am I mistaken?

Thanks.
Alessandro