jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Li" <...@tirawireless.com>
Subject re-index problem and revision missing after import/export
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:17:06 GMT
There are two issues:

1.	When I dump repository DB data from one schema to another
schema, Jackrabbit re-index when start up from clean index of file
system with new DB schema. I can list all data from repository. However,
all "search" (XPATH based) failed because of incorrect index. It means
that Jackraabit can not correctly create new index only based on data on
DB.

2.	When I export my data using jackrabbit from one server and
export to another server with different DB schema, I can list all my
data and index is correct which generated by import process. However, I
miss all my revision of data except root revision.

It's blocker for the Jackrabbit use in production now.

I appreciate if you have any solution for it. I also want to share the
same experience with you if you have the same problems.

The persistence manager is Oracle (all except index are in DB) and
Jackrabbit version is v1.3.

Thanks,

Bruce Li