jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: restore workspace data from OraclePersistenceManager?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:11:23 GMT
On 7/3/07, Phillip Rhodes <spamsucks@rhoderunner.com> wrote:
> I am just using a regular file system, I am not using the OracleFileSystem.
>
> I was hoping to restore the jackrabbit workspace data from the OraclePersistenceManager.

sorry, still don't know what you're up to. could you please be more specific?
or maybe it's just me being slow on the uptake...;)

cheers
stefan

> Thanks.

what could I do to get jackrabbit back up and running?

> what do you mean by "lost teh filesystem"? are you using OracleFileSystem?
> could you please elaborate?
>
> cheers
> stefan
>

> > I am trying to do some search testing (no changing of the repository) on my development
machine, and would like to use the production data that is in the OraclePersistenceManager.

> > Thanks.
> >
> > BTW, I am going to also be using stitches/jackrabbit in my project authsum which
will store user uploaded images as part of the user's identify for anti-phishing measures.
 Full write-up to come.