jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <m...@onlaw.at>
Subject AW: neighboring node
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:25:31 GMT
> I don't have a solution, but I would be interested to know the use case?

Thomas,

We have many (1000+) pages of different types, types are represented by different nodetypes.
When displayed, a page should contain a link to the previous and next page.

In our case pages will not be added dynamically, so I can use a lookup table now.

Marcus.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----