jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 283 - Public Review - Content Repository for JavaTM Technology API Version 2.0
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:04:11 GMT
On 7/16/07, David Nuescheler <david.nuescheler@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tor,
>

> (7) New property types and new Nodetypes to enhance application
> interoperability
> around common meta data

This one interests me, which new types are there? (well I read about the
WEAKREFERENCE and URI ones, is that what you refer too? If so, the second
part of your statement "to enhance application interoperability around
common meta data" confuses me ;-)

> (9) Shareable nodes that allow the tree in a content repository workspace
> to become a more implicit network.

Could you maybe be a little more specific here, it all sounds very abstract
when you say it like that :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako

PS: Weren't you supposed to be on vacation?